Anastasia Ponyatovskaya Pace
Anastasia Ponyatovskaya Pace descends from a noble family of Poland.
Anastasia graduated as an artist from the college in Sankt-Petersburg, Russia and Academy of art in Moldova. After joining the Union of Artists in 2004, she has become widely revered for her unique style and imagination of 'Colour Reverie'. In her works she accents on sunlight and colours which brings forth a positive mood through her paint and brush strokes.
The artist hopes that the optimism shown in her art creations can pass into the mind of the owner and bring them hope and peace .All her art creations express a movement towards light and colour. She has participated in many art exhibitions including: Moldova, UK, Russia, Germany, Latvia, Malta, Gozo and Italy.
Since 2005 Anastasia Ponyatovskaya has been living in Malta and she finds that this country is full of legendary and beautiful places which are very inspiring for creations. She presents new original art works in postmodernism fantasy /fairy tales/ styles. In her art she tries to rethink heritage & old traditions, and bring new inspiration in her work.
Anastasia's paintings are present situated in these Museums and Galleries:
- State Fine Arts Russian Museum of Orenburg, Russia
- Pultusk Historical Center and Museum, Poland
- Heritage of Malta State Museum, Malta
- Budapest, Centre for Russian Culture
- Citadel Museum and Culture Center, Victoria, Gozo, Malta
- St Nicolas Ortodox Church in Moldov
- Russian Centre for Culture, Malta
- Creative Children’s Association,Metin Sabanci Center for Cerebral Pulsy Children, Istanbul, Büyük Külüp, Istanbul
- New Parliament Buildings, Valletta, Malta
- Sinclair-Stevenson Collection, Malta
- Azzopardi Jewellry Collection, Malta
- Several local and foreign private collections